This hotel was incredibly clean and well kept, the staff were fantastic and very helpful. There were swimming pools for everyone, kids pool, chill pool, family pool (7 altogether)! good selection. If you don't fancy the pools all day, there is a courtesy bus to the beach from the hotel every hour (highly recommended) the beaches are beautiful.
The entertainment for the kids and family could not be faulted and the effort made was 100%.
THE DOWNSIDE TO THIS HOTEL!!!
The beach towels were not included (and we weren't told when booking with First Choice), so we had to pay 160 euro's straight off (good job we took the credit card!!) and you were only allowed to change them once a week YES once a week!!! so wet sandy towels had to be persevered with.
We booked for a family of 4 but the rooms didn't have four beds they had two single beds and a sofa bed which was very uncomfortable, so the lounge space was permanently taken up with the sofa bed being out at all times.
We went on an all inclusive and have to say the food was dyer after the 1st few days, which meant we had to pay to eat out on 3 occasions just to get some decent food, at times the coffee machines weren't working and the fresh juice machine's were as old as the hills and believe me the juice was anything but fresh!!
On the day of check out we had to vacate the rooms by 12 noon (which was fine) but what they don't tell you is that you also stop being all inclusive at 12 noon your bands get taken off you and have to start paying for food, drinks, Ice-cream etc!! not great when you have kids and the temp is 80 degrees and your not being collected for your airport transfer until 5.30pm, we were told that if we paid another 60 euros we could keep the bands on until our transfer to the airport!!! When we booked All Inclusive we expected it to be all inclusive from the min we arrived to the min we departed, but the hotel have their own idea's (something which I have taken up with our Tour operator since being back)! They were surprised and said that the hotel should not have taken our all inclusive away until we departed from the hotel!! (this was a problem for many of the other guests).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- En uno de los enclaves mas privilegiados de Fuerteventura, junto a las conocidas e increibles Dunas de Corralejo y playas de fina arena blanca... Un Resort lleno de diversion para todas las edades... Un todo incluido de calidad y con una garantia de unas vacaciones inolvidables junto al mar. Cerca del bello pueblo marinero de Corralejo, Fuerteventura, El Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort de 4* superior ofrece diversos y variados ambientes que permiten disfrutar momentos de relax, de animacion, actividades y un sinfin de deportes acuaticos en nuestro Beach club y todo sin salir del Resort. Ya disponemos de la nueva zona Premium solo para adultos donde dispondra de mas intimidad si lo prefiere. Dispone de WIFI Gratis en todo el Hotel. Para aquellos que buscan una completa y amplia oferta de ocio durante todo el dia y la noche, el Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort " Todo Incluido" es el destino por excelencia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo