Have just returned from a week at this resort - it is our second visit this year and overall it was a lovely holiday. We travelled with another couple of friends and all had a great time. The complex is massive with 6 or 7 swimming pools which are all immaculately maintained and set in beautiful grounds. A 25 minute stroll into town and a ten minute walk to the nearby Commercial Centre which was lively with regular live music and Market stalls. The beach is just across the road and a regular courtesy bus takes you to the sand dunes. All in all a good setting.
When we arrived at mid day we had a 2 hour wait for our room - not a massive problem as we could wait at one of the many bars and have a drink but still uncomfortable when dressed in UK clothing!
Our rooms were spacious and clean with comfy beds and decent sized balconies. We had superior rooms in the quiet zone. Last time we just had an ordinary room and to be honest couldn't really spot the difference other than a small kitchen area with two rings and basic fittings.
Food is served either in the main restaurant or a snack bar by the largest pool. Would say the food is of a reasonable standard but the hotel was very busy so it ended up being a bit of a free for all - we ate out quite a bit for a change.
Most staff are very pleasant and would like to give a special mention to Malika who was on the bar in the quiet zone - she was so bubbly and friendly as she was on our last visit - a definate asset to the Hotel!
On the down side - we did have a small issue with house keeping as we did on our last visit. Not the cleaning of the room, we asked for extra pillows 3 times and were eventually told at mid night that we would have to come and collect them if we wanted them - nothing major but not really what you would expect from a 4 star hotel. The other down side was the very poor evening entertainment and lack of seating in the evenings. The complex is so large a lot more could be done in the evenings. For example they could, we felt, have kept one of the pool bars open and maybe had live music just to space things out a bit as it was cramped and uncomfortable having everyone all in the one place and as a result we ended up going into town most evenings.
All in all as I said it was a great holiday and reasonably good value for money but improvements should and could be made.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- En uno de los enclaves mas privilegiados de Fuerteventura, junto a las conocidas e increibles Dunas de Corralejo y playas de fina arena blanca... Un Resort lleno de diversion para todas las edades... Un todo incluido de calidad y con una garantia de unas vacaciones inolvidables junto al mar. Cerca del bello pueblo marinero de Corralejo, Fuerteventura, El Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort de 4* superior ofrece diversos y variados ambientes que permiten disfrutar momentos de relax, de animacion, actividades y un sinfin de deportes acuaticos en nuestro Beach club y todo sin salir del Resort. Ya disponemos de la nueva zona Premium solo para adultos donde dispondra de mas intimidad si lo prefiere. Para aquellos que buscan una completa y amplia oferta de ocio durante todo el dia y la noche, el Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort " Todo Incluido" es el destino por excelencia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Be Live Hotel Corralejo
- Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Suite Hotel
- Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort Corralejo