We stayed at Las Marismas for a week, as a group of friends. We choose bed and breakfast. As soon as we turned up, the property looked very nice and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
The pool area is nice, with 3 pools and a pool bar. There are a few activities such as tennis, gym and crazy golf which are either included or carry a small charge. The on-site supermarket is good too.
It's only a few minutes walk to the main street, having said that it is far enough away to be quiet at night around the hotel complex.
The pool bar is good for snacks and there is a good choice of food for breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Hotel Corralejo
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Hotel
- Las Marismas De Hotel Corralejo
- Marismas Corralejo
- Las Marismas
- Corralejo Las Marismas De
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Fuerteventura
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Marismas de Corralejo, enjoy the luminous apartments, with spacious terraces and balconies, as well as the Canarian and International food we offer in our restaurant. Enjoy our spectacular pools, all surrounded by beautiful gardens that imitate different elements of the landscape of Fuerteventura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Las Marismas de Corralejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.