Just returned from a relaxing family holiday - 2 adults + 2 children (12 and 6 years). It's a lovely apartment-hotel and very very clean. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it:
* The reception staff are very friendly and extremely helpful as, in fact, are all the staff we encountered.
* The pools are great and not too deep for the kids. There's a lovely atmosphere with kids and adults alike playing in the (cold) water but be warned despite requests not to reserve sun-beds people do.
* The mini-golf is well designed and another nice way to keep the kids occupied.
* We took the Hotel's shuttle bus service to the Dunes beach a few times (€1 each way). The Grand Playa is beautiful; the sea's very refreshing.
* The rooms are very spacious, clean and well furnished but there's no air con and it can be a little warm at night if you don't leave the patio doors open to get the breeze (you can lock the fly-screens). Bedrooms do have a ceiling fan which is best to leave on high when in the apartment.
* We'd read the reviews and took self catering option - this was definitely the right choice for us although cooking with just two rings and a microwave can be a bit of a challenge.
* The hotels's mini mart is no more expensive than local supermarkets and has a good range although it could do with more fresh fruit, veg and bread. There's also a Spar (on the main strip) and a HiperDino (down the road at La Campanario shopping centre) nearby so food & drink shopping isn't problem.
* Eating out is a pleasure in Corralejo. All the restaurants we ate in we're reasonably priced and there is a nice range. Tapas was especially good.
* We spent many happy hours supping cocktails at a lovely place in the old town called Bar Bourgainville. You can't miss it as it's bright pink. The owner is really friendly and always makes you feel welcome. The Bellinis and Long Island Iced Teas are particularly good.
Las Marismas is perfect for families and Corralejo itself is family friendly and easy to get about. Walking down to the older part of town and the harbour isn't too bad (20 mins at most) and walking back at night is made all the more enjoyable if you call at Mr Crepe and treat yourself to a nice crepe for your supper!
- Also Known As:
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Hotel Corralejo
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Hotel
- Las Marismas De Hotel Corralejo
- Marismas Corralejo
- Las Marismas
- Corralejo Las Marismas De
- Las Marismas De Corralejo Fuerteventura
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Marismas de Corralejo, enjoy the luminous apartments, with spacious terraces and balconies, as well as the Canarian and International food we offer in our restaurant. Enjoy our spectacular pools, all surrounded by beautiful gardens that imitate different elements of the landscape of Fuerteventura. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Otel, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Las Marismas de Corralejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.