Just got back from this hotel.
Basically, you get what you pay for. It is basic.
Yes, the hotel generally is a little tired in places.
The staff are really friendly.
Our room was white everything, including the white tiled floor which was cool (as in cold)
No signs of a cock-roach.
Yes, there are some friendly cats.
Yes, you have to pay 1 euro per hour for the TV in a machine. Some Englaish channels including Disney.
You do get a safe and you get the key from reception for free.
We had the inclusive breakfast which is ok. As it was free we couldnt complain. Again friendly staff.
You dont get fresh towels everyday.
You do get your beds made each day.
Parking is right outside the hotel.
Its quiet. (At least where we were)
We stayed in Palmeras I which is reception side. High floor in case of the dreaded cock-roaches which we saw nothing of. (Ok, a dead one outside, but that doesnt count)
Free internet in reception via Wifi.
Did I say freindly staff ? They were.
Hope this helps.
We paid 14 euro's per night including breakfast. So, it isnt the Ritz, be warned.
If the hotel is that important to you then maybe you ought to re-consider. Fueterventura is an amazing island with some superb restaurants along the sea front, so why waste time and money in a top class hotel ?
- Also Known As:
- Club Las Olas And Punta Elena
- Club Las Olas & Punta Elena Hotel Corralejo
- Club Las Olas & Punta Elena Hotel
- Hotel Las Olas
- Club Olas
- Club Las Olas
- Las Olas Hotel
- Club Olas Fuerteventura
- Apartamentos Las Palmeras I &II Fuerteventura/Corralejo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Apartamentos Las Palmeras I &II reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.