Apartment was clean and perfectly adequate for our stay - I have rated rooms as average but good average! Very happy that we went there. We had a king size bedded apt no. 60, which is top floor facing onto C/Anguila and gets the sun all day. It was quiet but I always woke with the 'bin' men as I'm a light sleeper.
The bathroom was a little tatty around the shower sealant and skirting areas, but clean with a lovely rainfall shower and a helpfully-mosquito-netted window.
Kitchen is small with not much workspace unless you put the kettle and toaster on the small dining table in the main area. Oven and hob fine, and big fridge/freezer. Crockery and cutlery etc for 3 people. They provide a small tea towel but no other cloths or cleaning things. The drip dry trays in the cupboard could do with a clean so I didn't use them.
Patio doors needed attention as wood a little swollen and the lock could be better.
Would have liked another English TV channel or some music ones. TV does not have DVD but has USB so guess you could bring some films on a stick but didn't test it.
Weather was about 22 - 24 altho' the wind made it cooler on a few days but not so bad for late Nov.. We didn't need to bother with A/C but it is in the living area only.
Very helpful and friendly Reception staff.
Went to El Cotillo a few times as we snorkel. Bought a 2 euro Bono (rechargeable card) from the bus driver, and got discount fare of 2.10 instead of 3.15 each way to El C.
If you buy milk, beware it goes off very quickly. I got round that by pouring into the large jug, washing out the carton thoroughly and then freezing half of it (if semi skimmed) in the carton. Spar supermarket seems better value than the nearby Hyperdino Express, but be careful as I handed over 10 euro for the Spar cashier for her to put it on the till and start packing my bags for me and so not giving me my change.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fuentepark Apartamentos is located in the heart of the tourist resort Corralejo, a unique part of Fuerteventura, just a few steps from some of the best restaurants, shopping centres, leisure centres, banks, etc, just 200 metres from beautiful Corralejo Beach and 3 km from The Dunes, area of outstanding natural beauty. Not far from the complex you can catch the boats that go daily to Lanzarote and Lobos Island.Within the complex, you will find the ultimate relaxing family environment where you can enjoy facilities such as a large adult pool and another one for children and surrounded by marvellous gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Fuentepark Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Hotel Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Hotel Corralejo
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Fuerteventura/Corralejo