Just returned from our 2nd trip here after visiting in June 2012. Still very nice apartments with great staff. However, we did request a room near reception (which was granted) but I can honestly say although adequate the room was nowhere near as nice as the room we stayed in the previous year. Room was slightly raggy/used looking and needs a good revamp. The fridge door wouldnt close unless u gave it a bit of a kick ;) , patches of filler all over the walls, shower was nowhere near as good as what we were used to and the shower curtain had a tendency to cling/stick to u which made showering difficult. I know these are petty comments but I felt slightly disappointed compared to what we were used to from the previous year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fuentepark Apartamentos is located in the heart of the tourist resort Corralejo, a unique part of Fuerteventura, just a few steps from some of the best restaurants, shopping centres, leisure centres, banks, etc, just 200 metres from beautiful Corralejo Beach and 3 km from The Dunes, area of outstanding natural beauty. Not far from the complex you can catch the boats that go daily to Lanzarote and Lobos Island.Within the complex, you will find the ultimate relaxing family environment where you can enjoy facilities such as a large adult pool and another one for children, both heated during winter (21st Dec-21st March) and surrounded by marvellous gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fuentepark Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Hotel Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Corralejo
- Aparthotel Fuentepark Hotel Corralejo
- Fuentepark Apartamentos Fuerteventura/Corralejo