“Highlight of Holiday” 5 of 5 stars

+34 652 95 82 97
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Simon and Hannah welcome you to Abyss Fuerteventura.We are situated in the town of Corralejo in the North of Fuerteventura an island with 150km of sandy beaches and turquoise waters in the Canary Islands.Come and join us to discover the secrets of the underwater world. We would love to share our experience and passion of diving with you, here in the warm and clear waters of Fuerteventura.We offer a full range of PADI courses, from beginner to professional, always in small groups with all our professionalism and attention.All the courses can be taught in ENGLISH, and SPANISH. We will take all the time you need to make sure you enjoy each moment of your course in a safe environment.We can arrange free Hotel pick-up.Opening hours : From 9 am t 7pm open everyday we are now please to announce that we are a Gold Star Deptherapy Instructor Development Center, we we can offer the full range of deptherapy courses as well as PADI
Dublin, Ireland
“Highlight of Holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

I just want to say firstly that I never usually bother with the writing of any reviews but after the diving experience with Simon and Hannah I actually feel compelled to do so. I been a complete beginner felt completely at ease for a finish (all be it after 1 or 2 very hairy early moments!) My partner who has done in excess of 20 dives and already had the padi license was overwhelmed at how knowledgeable easy going and PATIENT they were in comparison to other instructors she had especially given my earlier antics!

Hands-down life changing experience and as I write this am looking up to build on my first lessons with the guys with a local club in Ireland to get my padi and return in the future.

We wish both of you all the best- top notch day 11/10!

Visited May 2013
smac343, Owner at Abyss Fuerteventura, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Guys we had a great time diving with you both and wish you all the best with your future diving back home... if you need any advice or information please just drop us a line and we can help. we look forward to seeing you both back under the waves real soon

Simon & Hannah
Abyss

Manchester, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
“Amazing day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

This lovely couple came to pick up at our hotel and took my partner to the centre to explain everything prior to him booking. They were very thorough and ensured he had right medical etc
On the day they picked him up again and took him out for his dives.
He had an amazing time and we will use again when we visit next year!

Visited April 2013
smac343, Owner at Abyss Fuerteventura, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
It was a pleasure to dive with you and i had a good laugh chatting on the surface intervals. Hope to see you out here again at some point S.A.F.E diving for the future.
felixstowe
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Thank you to Simon and Hannah for 2 great days at their diving centre! It was a wonderful experience and I'd definitely recommend it to anybody.

Visited December 2012
“**SUPERB**”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I booked in advance for a Discover Scuba Diving course for my girlfriends birthday and couldn't have been happier with the experience.

The business is now run by Simon and Hannah who are both very friendly and knowledgable. It was a very relaxed atmosphere, which was perfect when you're about to venture underwater for the first time packed with scuba gear!!

All the equipment was in top condition and the teaching was relaxed but still covered everything (and more) we needed to know for our little dives. My girlfriend didn't cope too well with the whole underwater experience but Simon and Hannah were both very patient with trying to relax her to make her feel more confident...there was certainly no pressure to do anything you weren't comfortable with!! She ended up sitting out the second dive and went snorkelling/chatting with Hannah instead :)

Aside from the actual scuba diving Simon and Hannah were great; they recommend a nice local bar, places to visit and had some great stories to tell from their travels. We were inspired.

Overall I couldn't have been more pleased. I can't recommend Abyss enough and if/when I return to Fuertuventura I'll definitely be diving with Simon and Hannah again.

Hove, England, United Kingdom
“Diving with Abyss September 2012”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Read the previous reviews before travelling and decided to try Abyss as wanted to do some diving whilst on holiday

Vincent and Fatima were excellent hosts and made us feel very welcome and told us all about the dive locations and what to expect. All the equipment is very well maintained and he will only dive with very small groups, so felt very safe and comfortable.

Every day we arrived at the centre we found our gear already setup and so all we needed to do was change into our wetsuits and then he would take us via truck to the dive sites.

Our first dive was a shore dive, with Vincent driving us to a nearby cove, and the rest of the dives were boat dives. We were driven to the harbour and then taken out to the dive locations on a yellow rib boat. Vincent took some great pictures on the last dive, which are a great memento of the day.

Really enjoyed every dive and had some great laughs, I would highly recommend diving with them and would definitley come back and dive with them again.

Please note that you do need a medical certificate to dive here, we had one completed in 5 mins, and a Drs office just around the corner from the dive shop which cost 25 euros.

Visited September 2012