had a lovely time at this hotel weather was overall very good although cold at times due to the winds, we were in room 303 which was a good nice and clean, it was quite shabby though and could do with a refurb but we found it very comfortable and we had plenty of room as is was a 1 bedroom apt, there was only a single wardrobe so not a lot of room to hang clothes but plenty of drawers.
The hotel was lovely and relaxed most staff are very helpful and always smile and say hello when passing, the restaurant manager was extremely nice and never passed u without stopping to speak, the female on the pool bar was not the friendliest and we arrived at 4pm and were starving having been up since 5am so went to pool bar and ordered a hot dog and chips, she then continued to chat to her friend and my husband had to go back after waiting 20 minutes and still no sign of the hot dog and she was quite rude telling him she would put it on in 5mins, some days she was fine and would smile but she certainly wasnt the friendliest of people. For anyone like myself that enjoys rose wine it is not included in the all inc and costs 7euros to buy a bottle from the bar however the supermarket 5mins away had a good selection all priced around 2.50 euros some were only 1.50euros.
The food was lovely with plenty of choice and of good quality, the entertainment guy was really good and did not pressure anyone to participate. The evening wasnt very good but was enjoyable and quite funny at times.
We would defo return to both corralejo and to this hotel although i would request a refurbished room next time.
There is a good centre 2 mins away with a great supermarket and it was a pleasant 10min walk to the start of the main shopping area with lots of shops restaurants and bars there are 2 rock bars with live entertainment which were both really good and we found the prices both in the shops and bars to be very reasonable.
There are no hairdryers in the rooms but you can borrow one from reception for free as well as an iron.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smartline Playa Park is located on the beautiful island Fuerteventura and is approximately 1,5 km away from the sandy beach. The city center is nearly 20 min. away from the smartline Playa Park. Moreover, the airport is around 40 km away from the hotel. In the restaurant of the smartline Playa Park you can find to each meal a fresh buffet. In the afternoon the hotel offers small snacks. At the pool bar you can enjoy fresh drinks with snacks. In the city center you can find many traditional restaurants and typical bars. The smartline Playa Park offers a gym which is inclusive. You can also play billiard, squash and tennis. Moreover, you have got the possibility to rent a bike at a local rent-shop to discover the island. In the evening you can enjoy the shows in the smartline Playa Park which are performed three days in the week. To receive a massage or use the sauna, you've got to pay a small fee. Moreover, besides the pool the smartline Playa Park offers a separate children pool and a playground. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Playa Park Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Park Club Hotel Corralejo
- Playa Park Hotel
- Playa Park Corralejo
- Playa Park Club Fuerteventura/Corralejo