Went here from 16-23 Nov 2013. All been refurbished, beautifully clean decorated to a high standard. No dodgy electrics, all fittings fitted without wobble etc.
Grounds and gardens exotic and beautiful.
Staff all lovely very happy to help, nothing is too much trouble.
Pizzeria lovely possibly the best pizza we've ever had..very very thin and exceptionally yummy, cesar salad gorgeous too. .but with tomatoes?
Main restaurant buffet style food, but plentyful hot/cold/soup/salad/local/international. . €13...excellent value for money and food very good quality.
Two very small negatives.
Mattress's extremely hard. Ended up pulling sofa bed mattress onto floor. .much better!
All pools absolutely freezing cold!..Apparently no pools on feutaventura are heated! Missed a trick there..as its a year round destination!
Steer clear of Ramoon restaurant, awful food & very overpriced!
At the bottom of the road is the Aberdeen Steak House!..excellent food brilliant vfm..husband had t-bone steak, chips and veg. €8:50!! He is quite fussy and said it was delicious. I had sardines, canary potatoes and salad €7:50..was gorgeous. Recommend trying canary potatoes. .Small new potatoes baked in salt!
All in all excellent destination, lovely clean place, would recommend highly!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Oasis Duna Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Oasis Dunas
- Oasis Duna Corralejo
- Hotel Oasis Duna
- Dunas Fuerteventura Oasis
- Oasis Dunas Fuerteventura
- Oasis Duna Hotel Fuerteventura/Corralejo