“A great way to kick start a holiday” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Spas
Attraction Details
Hull
18 attraction reviews
“A great way to kick start a holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I booked Paula on a recommendation. I booked a full body massage and a facial. WOW! I was in heaven. The massage was just right - good pressure and she worked on my stiff shoulders and the facial was just fantastic. I was so relaxed I fell asleep and floated out at the end of it. Would recommend her without hesitation - if you fancy de-stressing and setting yourself up for your holiday, Paula is your lady

Visited June 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Paula has magical skills!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Had a full body massage last week, and Paula was determined to get my shoulder knots out and boy did it feel good. A wonderful setting and so welcoming. I shall make return visits next time I'm in Correlejo! Thanks and hugely recommended.

Visited May 2013
leicestershire, UK
“A great treatment to start off my holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

It was my 3rd time of having a treatment at tranquillity by Paula and I will continue to visit everytime I am in fuerteventura. I have the Fiji exfoliation massage and it is very good. I have it on the first day of my holiday and my skin still feels great and glowing weeks after I am home. If you like a pamper, don't miss this place. Paula is friendly and welcoming. The surroundings are beautiful and relaxing. I always book before i travel.
Thanks Paula, see you next year!

Visited March 2013
Tranquility2012, Owner at Tranquility Massage & Beauty, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thanks for the review Hayley,much appreciated! Its always nice to see you both & happy you still love the Fiji body scrub. I look forward to your next visit, take care.
Liege
“Pro friendly and relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Hello all, just wanted to add a speciaĺ comment on this lovely place
When i reach corralejo with a huge back pain, i started having a look on places i should go to solve this.
I read many interesting comments and to summarize all of them" yes " this place is a must go. I went twice and fel the same interesting feeling.
Friendly and pro working ladies. The beauty of the relaxing place is amazing and you should be suprised by the special atmosphere.
So i wanted to thanks all foŕ the warm welcome and great treatments. Next time for sure i will stop by
Good luck for the future and see u soon
Francois

Visited March 2013
Tranquility2012, Owner at Tranquility Massage & Beauty, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review Tranquility, it is very much appreciated & pleased you enjoyed the experience. Best regards.
Fuerteventura, Canarias, Spain
“Brilliant massage from a brilliant masseuse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

Paula is an extremely knowledgeable and experienced masseuse and the setting at the Tranquility spa is beautiful. Highly recommended!

Visited February 2013