This hotel was brilliant, we absolutely loved our holiday. The hotel is just outside the town of Corralejo, it costs about €5 by taxi to get there, however you don't really need to go.
It is split into 2 areas, the main hotel and apartments. You only get a sea view room if you are in the main hotel and you do have to pay extra to secure this but the views are amazing and worth the additional payment. Both parts of the hotel have their own pool, restaurant & entertainment. The hotel is literally on the beach and what a beautiful beach it is. Going on for miles, such a nice walk and if you choose through the sand dunes (There is a nudist beach in the dunes if it's not your thing you may want to avoid this area).
The whole hotel is All Inclusive (AI) and unless you choose to venture out you do not need to take much spending money. Drinks are available until 2am and there is a nightclub on site.
There is a massive varity of food including 2 separate exclusive restaurants (Chinese & Canarian) which you have to book a table 1 day in advance, if you don't book, you don't get in. They are both fantastic and it also makes you feel you have eaten away from the hotel when you haven't. Again, both restaurants are included in the AI.
The Entertainment team are brilliant, they arrange games (some of which are on the beach), keep fit etc during the day to compete against other guests and help everyone interact. Then in the evening they put on brilliant shows and really do everything they possibly can to keep you entertained and they passed our expectations. They really get involved with you (if you want them to) and are so friendly & helpful. All members of the team speak a multiple languages (Spanish, Italian, German, English & French amongst them) and during the evening entertainment shows will have you amazed as they introduce acts in all languages so everyone understands what is happening.
The staff are very efficient, friendly, helpful and are great at clearing the queues at the bar so you never have to wait to long for a drink, clearing empty glasses very frequently. The hotel is very clean you can tell they take pride in working there and want to make your stay enjoyable.
If you have an evening flight on the way home you need to be aware that you will not find our until your last day if you can keep your room of not (dependent on availability). If not, there are shower rooms available which are not perfect but are more than adequate to clean yourself before leaving.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and would defiantly return there myself.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Otel so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.