Booked last min week at Riu Olivia Beach, 12-19 March, in the main because it was situated right on the beautiful beach. On arrival staff were efficient and friendly, this continued during our week with all staff being helpful and friendly. Some parts of the hotel could do with a little update but no big deal.
Unfortunately booked hastily and then discovered that the Riu didn't provided sun loungers or soft drinks or water on the beach which was a huge disappointment as we wanted a quiet relaxing week just sitting on the beach. We were all inclusive and then had to pay 9 euros a day for 2 sun loungers and parasol, we were also stopped by security from taking a plastic glass of water on the beach. There are a couple of beach bars selling drinks but would have expected all inclusive to provide this, like other Riu Hotels around the world including Jamaica. Sadly won't being going back or recommending util the Riu Olivia Beach make some changes. Would also have expected 4 star hotel to provide free internet in reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo