We have stayed in 2 Riu hotels previously and the format is similar but this one does need attention. As a previous reviewer said it does appear to be for be for the over 60's. we are both quite young 40's, bingo early evening no thanks. The staff saying that do make an effort but it all seemed a bit Butlins to me. As will all inclusive the food in this hotel did get a bit monotonous. For Breakfast there was bacon only once and the sausages were awful. Evening meal always pork and beef not much chicken and neither fresh fish and no prawns. I suppose you get what you pay for, nice break and a relaxing time. Carlos on reception was the hotels best asset, a helpful and always friendly face.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo