This was our third visit to this Hotel and we will definatley be returning.Good food ,reasonable accomodation,spotlessly clean Lovely friendly staff and an amazing beach.there is a good bus sevice into town or you can get a taxi between 6 to 8 euros.It was my Birthday while we were there so we went out for an Indian meal at Fazzs on the sea front was really lgood.Lots of good bars and Rock Corner is good if you want a bit of live music.Also bar Agua does lovely cocktails.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.