Stayed at this hotel for the first time on 26/10/2012 for 7 nights All Inclusive!
We booked through first choice and had a lovely rep called Emma!
We booked this hotel for the beach as it looked beautiful, the beach is absolutely amazing!
The Beach - the sun beds and loungers are 6 Euros for two sun beds or 9 Euros for two sunbeds and the parasol - you do not need to find anyone you pick your spot and they find you :) the sun beds and loungers are not part of the hotel its not a private beach but mainly all Riu guests on here
The sea is beautiful turquoise but has a very strong current and the waves break quite hard - make sure your swimming stuff is nice and tight or you will lose your bikini like i did! :)
make sure your little ones only go in with you :)
The camel rides on the beach are also additonal charges
The Hotel -
The hotel was brilliant we had amazing accommodation - Air Con system is no where near as strong as previous hotels and is on a timer. But you manage!
Our rooms were cleaned every day!
Basic decor but fine!
Food - food was lovely - the only problem i had is i eat too much of it! lots of salads, meats, fish and desserts! food always seems to get repetitive on holiday when you all inclusive so try the other two restaurants
Canaria - great food - although i found a caterpillar in my pepper! i appreciate farming is different in other countries and cracked on
The chinest restaurant is AMAZING!!!!!!! you must eat in there!
The Team - are SO friendly! they get to know you and remember who you are! they are very generous with the all inclusive drinks and fill your glass up way too much haha!
to be honest with you i dont have a fault about this place and we enjoyed it so much that we are now all going back again next september 2013 and cannot wait!
hope you all have as good a holiday as we did!
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.