we went here in september 2011 as a family of 10 - and it was a brilliant holiday. The food was its usual excellent standards for the Riu group - with hundreds of choices, the rooms were cleaned daily and the bars in the evening were serving until 2am. The staff were really friendly and even let 2 of our party serve their own drinks one night . The beach was a step away from the hotel, and the 2 pools and jaccuzi was fabulous. I would certainly return there and recommend anyone to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 5 km from Corralejo. 7-storey main building and 2-storey and 3-storey annexes, surrounded by a 35,000 m2 garden, Situated on Grandes Playas sand dune beach, 5 km from various shops, 35 km from the airport, 200 m from a bus stop, Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Corralejo
- Riu Oliva Beach
- Riu Clubhotel Oliva Beach Hotel
- ClubHotel Riu Oliva Beach Resort Fuerteventura/Corralejo