“Very nice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Avenida Grandes Playas, | C.C Cactus, Local 3, 35660 Corralejo, La Oliva, Fuerteventura, Spain
Improve this listing
Ranked #104 of 240 Restaurants in Corralejo
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

These do a great Spag Bol and the mixed grill was very filling and lovely. Staff very friendly too. Recommended

Visited October 2013

• Polish first
Derby, United Kingdom
“great family restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We came across this by pure chance and ended up eating there twice in 7 nights. The staff accommodated all 10 of us very easily and were brilliant with the kids. They even offered a chinese remedy for nausea when my 3 year old niece was ill. Everyone enjoyed the food and I can highly recommend the fillet steak. A bargain yet still really good. The kids pizzas are huge and the paella was really tasty. I can't thank the staff enough for making us welcome and introducing me to my new favourite spanish wine.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Accrington, United Kingdom
“First Visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is the third time we have visited this resort but first time we have visited this resturant Can recommend
We had a lovely meal Great value for money Sangria was excellent Massive portion sizes and good service

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
essex
“Just wasnt that nice.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

The food was poor.Service was very slow even though we were the only ones there.Pizza base was burnt.The replace one wasnt any better.I didnt eat it but still had to pay.

Visited October 2012
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We eat here after walking up and down the strip and not being able to decide where to go, the pasta was very good and plentiful from the outside its very misleading the restaurant is between 2 bars but this does not effect the atmosphere inside, I must admit though when it can to dessert they didn't have the first 2 of my choices so ordered something else through the feeling I had to, it was very nice though and they did give us a 10% discount as well all in all I would eat here again and not bad value for nice food

• Visited September 2013