“Superb!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Infusion Restaurante

Infusion Restaurante
C/Crucero Baleares 21 | Opposite Red Cross, 35660 Corralejo, La Oliva, Fuerteventura, Spain
+34 633 55 13 54
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 240 Restaurants in Corralejo
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Chef / Owner David Ellis welcome`s you to Infusion Louisiana Restaurant, with over 30 years experience.  Bring together the true taste of the south with local Canarian ingredients from Crispy southern corn coated local goats cheese, succulent fall of the bone BBQ spare ribs to the unique house speciality Frozen Cheese cakes.
Cornwall
“Superb!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food here is superb, we went numerous times whilst on holiday and really enjoyed the tasty food, cooked by Dave an extremely talented chef. We tried lemon chicken, pepper chicken, the sticky ribs and of course the delicious John Dory in Mornay sauce, expertly presented and all served with fresh vegetables and Jeff's the owners banter!!! The deserts are brilliant, we loved the american cheesecake and the frozen cherry and amaretto, hence now on diets!!
Great place, delicious food really worth a visit.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Lovely night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

We went on the 14th Feb, contacted them to book, they were really helpful. Unfortunately they don't open on Sundays, the day we wanted for my wife's birthday. We booked the following thurs instead. We received a warm welcome, there was a birthday banner up and a birthday card from the restaurant. The food was really nice and the service friendly. We would both recommend this restaurant and will go again the next time we are on the island.

Yorkshire
“Lovely food, good atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Visited this restaurant on our first night here! Host was very friendly! My chicken dish, with stuffed red peppers was tasty, fillet steak my husband had was excellent! Best he's had outside of the UK!!!!!! Would definitely recommend , in fact we,re hoping to go back for the ribs before we leave! They'd run out :-(.

Isle of Skye, United Kingdom
“Just Perfect!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

My husband and I visited Infusion for the 1st time since the restaurant first opened and I have to say that once again, it was perfect! We really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and friendly, hospitable staff but of course it was the delicious food that made all the difference. My husband had the chicken dish which he said was fantastic & came with fantastic creamy mashed potatoes & I could not resist having the fillet steak with cafe de paris sauce. OMG my steak was just melt in mouth perfection & the sauce was beautiful, the mains came with carrots and tempura courgettes which were to die for!!! My husband really enjoyed the draught Peroni Lager & I had the house red wine which was a cut above for a house wine. I couldnt fault it - reasonably priced and totally worth the visit (we were staying in Caleta & made the journey especially). Thanks again Jeff - we'll be back next year!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Buckinghamshire UK
“Well worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Visited this restaurant twice whilst in Corralejo.
Were made to feel very welcome and were well looked after
The food on the first visit was very good and would have earned a five star rating but the second time there was something lacking.However I would be quite happy to try again

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere