“Perfect remedy when you feel homesick” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 219 restaurants in Corralejo
Cuisines: English, Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Perfect remedy when you feel homesick”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Went there on my last day in corralejo, I was trying to get away from chaos and I stopped by an other Irish pub...in search of an Irish stew. They sent me to Edel's. Kitchen closed early, but tried to explain that I needed proper food and she managed to get some stew in. Lovely food, I felt at home since I walked in. I was upset that I had to leave...such a cracking night...still hangover. Almost shed tears while leaving.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

95% Recommend
Preston, United Kingdom
“LATE IRISH BAR AND GOOD RESTURANT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

A friendly bar frequented by the same tourists year after year.also a good local for the Brits who live there, The food is wonderful with an extensive menu. , The evening entertainment is different every night -from singers to quiz nights...and if you need a taxi home after a long night then it is at the door in 2mins. Really worth a visit..It is slightly difficult to find .Turn left at the bottom on the main road (where the petrol station is) and the bar is 5 streets up on the right. Or ask at your reception for a taxi..it may cost you 2/3euros

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin, Ireland
“Sunday roast exceptional value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

We were in Corralejo for 2 weeks and watched a number of the matches with Edel in Rosies. We had never eaten in the pub but on the sat night Edel asked us would we be interested in trying the sunday roast. We went for the shoulder of lamb for 2 (needs to be booked the day before) and it was magnificient. It was enough to feed 3 or 4 and exceptionally good value. It comes with fantastic fresh veg including the likes of cabbage (never thought I'd have cabbage on my summer hols!) and of course yorkshire pud. Edel and Annie can't do enough for you, would recommend without hesitation.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
epsom
“Excellent food !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

We always visit Rosie O'gradys every time we come to Corralejo which is every year for our get away on our own break ! Adele is so attentive and the food is always fresh and first class , and you also get to catch up with corrie or Emmerdale whilst your there !

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Corralejo, Spain
“Nowhere else for St Patricks Night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

If you want an Irish welcome then head here. Good booze and craic and some decent tunes played by itinernt musicians from time to time

Visited March 2012