“Great evening” 5 of 5 stars

Calle de la Iglesia 11, 35640 Corralejo, La Oliva, Fuerteventura, Spain
Improve this listing
Ranked #89 of 255 Restaurants in Corralejo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Eastleigh
“Great evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Lovely setting..great service. Good food. Fantastic wine. Excellent price. We were made to feel very welcome. The staff were friendly and advised us which fish to choose. Also they recommended the wine which was very good value. A thoroughly enjoyable evening.

Visited February 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Cannot say enough good things about this restaurant, they took the time to explain all the different fish on offer, my wife had barracuda and loved it. I had one of the best steaks I have ever had, cooked to perfection. Just to make sure it wasn't a one off, we have been 3 times, and will have our last meal before returning home there, highly recommend this restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tuusula, Finland
“Excellent fresh fish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

The restaurant offers a good choice of food, variety of different fish. The portions are huge, I could have managed just with the starter and couldn't finish my main meal at all. Excellent service, excellent food!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leeds
“Beautifully cooked steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

A typical 'square' style setting, but don't be fooled by the typical decor either, as the quality of food & wine on offer is far superior to that of the typical taverna fare .

Visited January 2013
Portsmouth
“Stunning Spanish Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We walked through the square and past this restaurant several times before we actually ate there. I already had it on my radar as a restaurant I really wanted to try. I liked the fact there wasn't someone standing outside trying to coax you in or demanding you had a look at their menu. It was always the busiest restaurant on the square and there were Spanish people eating there which I always see as a good sign if the locals frequent it. The fresh fish in the refrigerator outside also tempted me. The waiter who served us was so friendly and helpful. He recommended a decent local white wine and persuaded my partner to try octopus! He loved it! The food was outstanding - a mixed Paella that was chock full of seafood and meat. Proper Spanish cuisine at its best. Highly recommended and we will definitely be returning!

• Visited January 2013