“Great Indian meal” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #57 of 256 Restaurants in Corralejo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian, Vegetarian, Contemporary, Bangladeshi
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Large groups, Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“Great Indian meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Visited fazz's during recent stay in corralejo and had a fantastic meal. We both enjoy a good Indian and this didn't disappoint. The onion Bahjis are the best. The location overlooking the harbour is great along with the attentive staff.

Maspalomas, Spain
“The early bird gets the worm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I visited Fazz’s on my first night in Fuerteventura. After walking the whole promenade, towards the Corralejo Port area, I found Fazz’s at the end of it, on the left, in a gorgeous location overlooking the ocean.

The property itself is tastefully decorated, with a mix of modern accents and traditional pieces. The menu is extensive and carefully explained (for those that have never been to an Indian restaurant or need an Indian 101 on what the different names/recipes are).

Entrees average around 11 euros, BUT, if you get there early enough (6pm to 7.30pm), you can take advantage of a 6-course menu for 8.95 euros. The food was tasty (perhaps the entrées were a little too much on the sweet side for my taste, but that's my personal judgement), and all in all, with alcoholic beverages and a couple of extra items, the bill came to 30 euros for two people, which is very good for what we had!

The place was quiet when we arrived but slowly started to get busy when we left.

I would likely come back.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Ireland
“Amazing food - amazing value!!! Happy Customers :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

My fiancé and I have been coming to Corralejo for several years but never felt confident in the standard of Indian food; most places look cheap and a little run down. However, yesterday we passed Fazz's and had a look inside. The place looked clean and nicely modernised, not at all run down. The staff were not overly pushy so we just looked at the menus. We saw they had an early bird offer of 5 courses for €8.95 between 6pm-7.30 pm. Amazing value but again we were sceptical about the quality but decided to come back later that evening and give it a try anyway. Let me say we were so happy we did!! The food was fantastic, really fresh and all the meats were succulent and juicy. You could taste all the fresh spices and herbs in spite of the heat which in my book is always the sign of well cooked Indian food. To start we were given popadums with the usual accompaniments and shared an onion bhaji and a Tikka Masala. For the mains we again shared two dishes one Chicken Madras and another dish which I can't remember the name of. Both were delicious, definitely matched the standard of our best local but a fraction of the price. We had a choice of rice or nann with the mains so got one of each and were given a vegetable side dish each as part of the deal. Every last bite was finished and at that point we were 100% satisfied. There was the choice of ice cream and tea/coffee included but we decided to hold off on the ice cream and just have coffee. All in all we could not fault this place. The food was an excellent standard, the waiting staff were friendly and couldn't have been more helpful, the place was clean and nicely presented with an ocean view, and the food cost €8.95 per person!! We were honestly taken by surprise at how fantastic the food was for such a great price. If we were forced to come up with a negative (even this is clutching at straws!) it would be that we were charged for the popadums which were given to us without asking, but really it was €1.50 for the two of us and its pretty standard over here that places charge for the bread roll etc even if its not requested so it didnt really bother us so much. We have over a week left on our holidays now and will most definitely be returning. We couldn't recommend this restaurant enough!!!

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent Quality and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My family are big fans of Indian food and after looking on trip advisor this one stood out for us. Most Indian restaurant's in the area don't look particularly presentable but Fazz's is a nice looking restaurant in a picturesque location with reviews to match. I have no complaints about the food and the value and would recommend the restaurant to anyone in Corralejo that is looking for a restaurant that ticks all the boxes. They have meal deals on most of the day up until early evening and would say that the deals are excellent.

Visited May 2013
oban
“Best Indian ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

If you are in Corralejo you must try this place. I love Indian food, my husband not too keen. However he thought Fazz's was outstanding. Best meal we had the whole week and best Indian I have ever had in my life.

• Visited March 2013