“Fantastic food!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #113 of 240 Restaurants in Corralejo
Cuisines: Argentinean, Italian, Pizza, Spanish, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Bristol
“Fantastic food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

This was such a lovely little restaurant.I am so glad we ate there as the food was perfect. My husband had steak that was the best, I had spag bol, my children had steak and chicken. The staff were friendly. I think if they were a little more attentive I would give this five stars, but the service was still really good. It was a calm, relaxed atmosphere and I wish it was my local so I could eat here a lot more often.

Visited May 2014

• Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“Not great... but acceptable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Was looking forward to a good steak seeing the Argentinian card being played but it was disappointing. Nice quiet off the main street place though.

Visited May 2014
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Wow what a restaurant ! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Came here on our last night of our holiday and got to say amazing , ordered the rib eye on volcanic stone and it was magnifeco , never had steak cooked like it before , they bring it to you raw and you cook it yourself to your own liking , staff are very friendly and helpful , would definitely recommend this restaurant , just wish we had found it earlier on in the holiday.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Good little find!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

We ate out here this week, very lovely, friendly staff and beautiful fresh food , lots to choose from on the menu too! :)

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
guscorralejo, Propietario at La Mamma, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Hello my name is Gustavo, I'm the owner of the restaurant La Mamma and I want to thank your comments. I am very happy that enjoy the restaurant and we would be happy to be visiting again. With warm regards and thanks again.
Darwen, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food, best restaurant in Corralejo, EXCELLENT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is by far the best in Corralejo, the steak was perfect and the pasta was out of this world, the service was excellent and all the staff were wonderful, overall this was the best restaurant we have EVER been too.

• Visited May 2014