I find it can get expensive when travelling independently but Azul Fit is great value for money and you meet like-minded people. There are classes in the morning and late evening which are suitable for all abilities. The teachers give good advice and help you to further your practice. All of the team at Azul are friendly and welcoming.
There is the opportunity to go on further excursions if you wish e.g a guided walk up a volcano, an excurion around the island, transport to the local beaches.
The food is delicious and healthy but there is also the opportunity to eat out in local restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Azul (Villaverde) and Lotus Lodge (Corralejo) are the perfect settings for your wellbeing journey. We offer daily classes in yoga, Pilates and meditation with a team of expert, friendly instructors. Delicious healthy meals are served at both locations with our sought-after nutrition expert Jo. Enjoy massage and beauty treatments with our highly experienced team of wellbeing professionals. More than just a holiday, we are here to support you in your wellbeing journey, making you feel at ease from the moment you arrive. Perfect for all levels from beginner to advanced practitioners, we are here to support you and your goals every step of the way. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Azul Fit Wellbeing Retreat Hotel Corralejo
- Azulfit Wellbeing Retreat Corralejo
- Azul Fit Wellbeing Retreat Fuerteventura/Corralejo