“Great diving center” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dive Your Way

Dive Your Way
Hotel Hesperia Lanzarote | Urb. Cortijo Viejo, Puerto Calero, 35570 Yaiza, Lanzarote, Spain
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 13 Attractions in Yaiza
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you dreaming about a really “special” diving holiday? If so, Lanzarote is the ideal location for you. Would you like to make an enjoyable boat trip and do some diving, Snorkeling or waterskiing together with friends or family? Or would you prefer an exciting boat excursion around the island, maybe to the beautiful Papagayo Beaches? Are you planning to improve and expand your diving techniques by trying a rebreather system? Anything you wish for, we will plan and organize it all for you. diveyourway – our name is our philosophy. We are a small professional business focusing on a full personal service with absolutely flexible schedules.
Pecq, Belgium
“Great diving center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is the first time I 'm writing a comment on the web, but this is a real professional team and diving with them was just great, so I prefered to share my experience.
We stayed at the Hotel Hispera where the diving center is located: Get up in the morning, have breakfast grab your diving gear and go down diving. Your zodiac is waiting.
I was alone for my first dive with them, no problem, boat dive was planned/agreed and we went out for a boat dive with Ilya as my buddy.
Ilya is a very experienced diving guide, nature and diving is his passion. Nothing to do with the other diving centers in the area (and I did compared).
I 'll come back and dive again with these guys.
Thank you Ilya, thanks Andy we’ll meet again!
Guy

Visited October 2013

Cork, Ireland
“Only good things to say about them”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was my third time back diving with them and again I have only good things to say about them. The equipment, staff, dive sites all excellent! They do give the personal touch. I would definitely recommend this dive club.

Visited September 2013
Warsaw, Poland
“Stunning diving experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

First of all I want to say that for sure I will come back on Lanzarote and to this Diving Club.

Dive your way is a professional Center with experienced instructurs that are doing everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We were staying in Costa Callero and it was about 3 min. walk from the harbour where we were entering the boat. Guys were always on time and their positive attitude allow us to spend nice time during dives and during surface brakes. All the dives are made from the boat, not like in other places that you have to go by car and walk from parking to the diving spot. Diving grups are small and if sb needs special care he is treated as he should be. Guys from DYW care about everything, the diving is their way of life not just boring job like for some guides especially in Red Sea area. We will come back for sure for diving and maybe tech trainings.

Visited August 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
15 attraction reviews
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

After reading excellent reviews and quick email replies, it was a no brainier to book with 'dive your way' for my holidays diving and my girlfriends open water course.

I did a six dive package which was not only good value for money but using the boat (which i believe none or very few of the other dive shops have) I had a range of dive sites available to provide variety. Ilya speaks excellent English and provided the support and dive guidance needed while also leaving me to explore sites myself.

The dive school had an excellent range of kit available and all I saw was in good condition. For me as an experienced diver, I found the personal, friendly and flexible service provided by Ilya and Andy to be second to none and I do not hesitate to recommend them to anyone wanting to dive in Lanzarote.

My girlfriend has never tried diving before but wanted to do the course. From her very first lesson to the certification dive, Andy provided excellent one to one tuition in a professional, relaxed and friendly manner making learning a pleasure. She felt safe but also from the first session the emphasis was on her feeling comfortable and confident, while developing the key skills of a diver.

Rather then feeling like just another customer both Ilya and Andy make you feel one of the team. The whole experience has been a pleasure and we both wouldn't hesitate to recommend to experienced divers and beginners alike.

Finding the sea horse was an amazing bonus for us both... Many thanks Andy.

Visited May 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea, United Kingdom
“The Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

If you are looking to do some diving in the Puerto Calero area, go to Dive Your Way, it is the best. It is the second time I have dived with them and Ilya, Kiko and Andy are brilliant. Most days I was the only person going out on the boat, but it was never an issue. The prices are reasonable and everyone is so friendly and helpful.

We stayed at the Costa Calero Hotel which is superb and a 2 minute walk (albeit like the side of a mountain) from the dive shop but they also have a centre in the Hotel Hispera, which by all accounts could be even better than the Costa Calero.

If anyone has been to both hotels I would be interested in getting your opinion.

Thanks guys and I hope to see you again this Christmas.

Phil & Jill