“Great Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Norton
Wellsville, NY
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Stayed here 2 nights while in the area for the Bristol NASCAR race. Hotel was in great shape, appeared fairly new and the service was perfect (especially the ladies serving breakfast). I would highly recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Jackie S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Norton, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel and restaurant.
We love having the race fans stay with us and all of our staff enjoys meeting and serving them.
Thanks again for you compliments and we hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Our child goes to UVA-Wise. This is the only option in the area if you want a full service hotel. It was very clean and very friendly. Unfortunately, the bar/lounge area allows smoking but we had a drink in the dinner area which was deserted. I only ate breakfast here (full menu) and it was a very good breakfast and the service was really good.

Room Tip: Note - there is a train behind the hotel and I heard it in the evening, but never noticed it during...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Jackie S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Norton, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and we appreciate your comments. We strive to offer the best hotel experience ever. We appreciate your patronage in our restaurant and look forward to serving you again.

As UVA parents please ask for our special rates for UVA parents and family when making your next reservation. We are proud of UVA Wise College and appreciate all of the families that stay with us. Again, thanks for the great compliments and we hope to see you soon.
Lansing, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Nice motel, fairly new. Rooms are spacious and clean. Staff is nice and helpful. However, if you want a refrigerator you must ask for one. But no microwaves. And no complementary breakfast. They obviously want you to eat in their restaurant, which has pretty good food, but not cheap.

Room Tip: Ask for king size, and fridge if you need one.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Jackie S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Norton, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
We at Holiday Inn of Norton would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay with us. Your compliments to the hotel and staff are greatly appreciated and we look forward to you choosing our hotel again.

Your business is very important to us and we value your comments. We strive to make sure all of our guest have the best hotel experience ever and your comments will help us improve our service to you and our future guests.

If I can be of further assistance to you please contact me at 276 679 6655.
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

This Hotel was FIRST CLASS. They took great care of everything we needed for our baseball team. The rooms were clean and the beds were better then mine at home. I have traveled the world and what you pay here would cost alot more somewhere else. I will go back again, I would like to see more of the area then we did. The staff at the front desk were top notch, Thank you for making our stay feel more like home.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. We enjoyed having your team stay with us. It was a pleasure to get to know you and your team during your visit.

We looking forward to your next stay and hope to see you soon.

If I can further assist you in your upcoming visits please give me a call at 276 679 6655.

We appreciate your patronage.
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

The staff was kind and accommodating. They went out of their way to make our stay with them comfortable. Rooms are spacious and clean.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Hillsville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I've been staying at this hotel for 3 years now, and the quality can't be beat. Everyone at this hotel will go out of their way to make sure you are 100% satisfied. The restaurant upstairs is one of the best restaurants I've ever been to. The prices are reasonable for the quality and quantity of food you get. If you're a drinker the bar is top notch. This place surely is a gem to the small town of Norton.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

I stayed in the Holiday Inn Norton, VA for 4 months ending in March 2012 and highly recommend it for the area. I've become a pretty seasoned traveler through the years given my profession and can tell you there is nothing that even comes close in the area. It is a clean property, the hotel staff could not have been more accommodating to all of my needs, and they have a restaurant at the top of the hotel that is very impressive. At least when I left. This is coal mining country and I saw a varied mix of travelers go through the hotel and I only witnessed the staff bend over backwards for everyone. Even those that didn't deserve it.

Thanks to Annie, Jackie and Benji for the great hospitality. Living in hotels most of my life lately, I have learned to understand your plight and appreciate the positive attitudes the staff kept during my stay. I wish I could apologize for all the bad guests I ran into during my stay that I know didn't make it easy.

Room Tip: Rooms on a non-smoking floor. Sadly, to me, the bar at the restaurant is smoking allowed. Good food...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Norton? Share your experiences!