Stayed here for one week mid Sept 13 with my sister both early 40's. Looking for a peaceful resort with not many children about.
Holiday off to a good start being picked up at the airport by a taxi rather than having to get a bus transfer (thomson). Reception staff very accommodating - no problem changing our four poster double bedded room for a twin. Ourselves and bags were transported to the suite by golf buggy so no dragging suitcases around.
The suite was very clean and spacious - huge walk in shower. Bedroom area and living area.
Breakfast - cava and salmon everyday, cooked english, pastries, breads, cold meats, cheese, fruit, yogs, quince jam! Omlettes and fried eggs cooked to order.
Lunch at the pool bar, varied choice and large portions.
Dinner - 2 buffet nights the rest was ala carte. The 7 dishes evening was amazing, very high standard of food and beautifully presented.
The staff were so friendly and were very attentive. Local knowledge given on where to visit. Had plenty of choice of cocktails and other drinks. On the all inclusive package you can have a bottle of wine at your table rather than being given a glass at a time.
Hired cycles for 24hrs (18Euros) cycled into Cala Bona and Cala Millor - busy resorts so we cycled back again! Cycled the next morning to Son Servera for the Market - Good idea to hire the bikes in an afternoon and do a ride in the afternoon and one the next morning.
Had no trouble booking treatments, managed to book the same day. Spa area is great
Evening entertainment consisted of a couple of singers bit like being in a piano bar which was ideal as we could talk to people without shouting.
Pula Suites ticked all the boxes for what we were looking for. By going in Sept the kids were back at school and there were a couple of german children but they were very quiet. Ideal resort for honeymooners, couples and solo travellers. I will return with my husband in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the foot of a gentle hill and with wonderful views over the bay of Costa de los Pinos, Cala Bona, the village of Son Servera and the Mallorcan countryside, the Pula Suites Hotel is situated over the best golf course in Mallorca, the Pula Golf, with 18 holes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your SENTIDO Pula Suites Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Pula Suites Hotel Golf Son Servera
- Sentido Pula Suites Hotel Golf And Spa
- Stil Pula Hotel
- Stil Pula Resort
- SENTIDO Pula Suites Hotel Golf & Spa Son Servera, Spain - Majorca