We stay at Pula Suites for a week each year as the whole set-up has a peacefull and relaxing tone. I would agree with almost all the previous positive reviews but with the experience of regular visits I must say that there has been a lowering of their usual high standards recently.
The accomodation whether we choose standard or deluxe suites is of a very high standard and the spa facilities are also very good and a relaxing massage sets you up for the week.
We only ever use the restaurant for breakfast which is very good indeed and eat out in the evening.
The pool bistro is pretty good for lunch though a little pricy considering the menu and drinks can be a bit pricy unless you have organised the new 'All Inclusive' deal that most guests seem to have been offered....not by Thompson who we booked through.
The spread of nationalities that visit also helps to keep the atmosphere convivial without the risk of there being the ghetto feeling that so many resorts suffer from when they are marketed in one country only.
We found this year that the long standing senior staff and waiters were just as efficient and welcoming as ever and this is to their credit, Sentido should note this point and let them know what a good job they do.
What was noticeable was that the seasonal bar staff seem to feel that customers are happy to be ignored or left to wait until the staff are ready which, considering the star rating and cost of drinks, is not acceptable. They also chose to ignore children screaming around the bar and patio at 11.30 at night, through the guests trying to listen to live entertainment, and only became interested when we asked the parents to control them......English parents, would'nt you guess.
I would not be put off going back for another visit but would hope that other guests have more consideration in future
The best local dining can be found at Sa Punta near Cala Bona, Can Julia in Son Servera and for fun the Mint Bar in Cala Millor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the foot of a gentle hill and with wonderful views over the bay of Costa de los Pinos, Cala Bona, the village of Son Servera and the Mallorcan countryside, the Pula Suites Hotel is situated over the best golf course in Mallorca, the Pula Golf, with 18 holes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your SENTIDO Pula Suites Hotel Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Pula Suites Hotel Golf Son Servera
- Sentido Pula Suites Hotel Golf And Spa
- Stil Pula Hotel
- Stil Pula Resort
- SENTIDO Pula Suites Hotel Golf & Spa Son Servera, Spain - Majorca