the staff in this hotel make it , they are kind. funny and helpful . The whole place is very clean and the cleanng staff are very hard working . The food does get a but samey if you go inclusive for 2 weeks but all food is lovely ,it would help if ALL the food was labeled so you know what you are eating , sometimes you are standing going whats that lol but there are plenty eating places down the street to try once or twice. the hotel itself is quite closed in , we liked that fact that it could be shaded at times but other party members wanted the sun but in high summer it was a godsend.The beach is a really short walk and you can use the facilities in their other hotels which are also a short walk from the hotel . A really nice place for a relaxing holiday , would have no hesitation in going back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Protur Palmeras Playa Aparthotel with 4 stars is one of our aparthotels in Majorca. Located in Sa Coma, it is located 100 meters from the Sa Coma beach and 500 meters from the small fishing port of s'Illot.Our aparthotel in Sa Coma has Junior Suites and Twin rooms and is perfect for families with children wishing to spend their holiday in Majorca.The apartment's outdoor pool is surrounded by gardens and terraces where you can enjoy the Majorcan sun.A full entertainment programme with evening shows and activities complete the leisure on offer at the Protur Palmeras Playa Aparthotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Despegar.com so you can book your Protur Palmeras Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Protur Palmeras Playa Hotel Sa Coma
- Protur Palmeras Playa Sa Coma, Majorca