My husband and I took our two children, aged 5 and 2, here for 2 weeks. I was very pleased on arrival. The accommodation was brilliant. Very clean and tidy. We had a one bedroom apartment located at the back of the complex by the kids club. I was slightly worried that there was a small road between the main complex and our block but there was no need to be as this didn't cause an issue and I didn't see one car pass down the road as it was so quiet. The apartment did not have any self catering items and you need to either take items such as a travel kettle with you or can hire one there. Fridge hire was very expensive so we didn't bother and didn't really need one in any case. Beds are very hard tho and rooms very hot as no air con only ceiling fans. Fans can be hired at reception but we acclimatised to the heat and didn't bother. Maid service was excellent and couldn't fault the cleanliness of the rooms.
The food was good. Not a huge selection but enough choice so there was something every meal time for both us and children. It is a 3 star so those people who moan about the respectiveness maybe should adjust their budget and go 5 star!! During the 2 weeks we had no upset stomaches or illness. Definitely no complaints about the hygiene. Restaurant was clean and staff very nice and helpful.
Bar area was nice. Staff friendly and helpful. No queuing for drinks and soft drinks were help yourself so kids just helped themselves to soft drinks and slushies whenever they wanted. Also ice creams and freeze pops were unlimited and help yourself.
Entertainment was ok. Not the most thrilling but kept us amused. Our children didn't attend the kids club but plenty did and seemed to enjoy it. The entertainment team made an effort to involve anyone who wanted to join in.
The pool area was clean and pools nice. SUNBEDS were an issue and getting up at between 5 and 6 every morning on my holiday to get sunbeds was not ideal. More sunbeds are needed and reinforcement of the hotel policy that beds cannot be reserved until free 8 should be adhered too.
There was a mixture of nationalises. Of course plenty of Germans but also lots of English, Spanish and French. Everyone was friendly and mixed very well.
The hotel location was about 15 mins walk to the beach and shopping area. The hotel was very nice and we had a fabulous holiday. I would recommend this hotel as excellent value for money and a good standard for 3 star. I would return here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hsm Club Torre Blanca Hotel
- Hsm Club Torre Blanca Hotel Sa Coma
- Hsm Hotel Sa Coma
- Hsm Hotel Torre Blanca
- HSM Club Torre Blanca Sa Coma, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IN GENERAL: The apartments HSM Club Torre Blanca offer all kind of advantages to spend unforgettable family holidays. The hotel is focused on children enjoyment, with its big and original lake shaped swimming pool, spacious sports area and all inclusive board. The hotel is open from May to October. LOCATION: The complex HSM Club Torre Blanca is situated in Sa Coma, a resort in San Lorenzo municipality in the east of Majorca, 70 km away from Palma and 65 km from the airport. The pretty Sa Coma beach is almost 1 km long, and there is a sea promenade along the beach surrounded by pine and palm trees. The hotel offers free shuttle bus to the beach, which is situated 800 m from the hotel. Sa Coma is separated from Cala Millor by a natural area of Sa Punt de n´Amer. In the proximity there is also a small talayot in S´Illot. A commercial centre, with a supermarket, is situated just steps away from the hotel. There are also bars and restaurants near the beach. Attractions such as Auto Safari Zoo or mini golf Paradis are a must for children. Picturesque village Porto Cristo, with its famous Drach Caves, is 6 km away. ROOMS: The complex consists of 2 floor bungalows and it looks like a small, mediterranean charming village. Spacious and comfortable apartments, all with a bedroom and a living room (with sofa beds), bathroom, ceiling fans (in both rooms), safety deposit box (extra charge), telephone, WIFI (extra charge), satellite TV and terrace. GASTRONOMY: The hotel offers all inclusive board. The restaurant offers buffet style selection of cold and hot dishes, wide variety of desserts and fruit. The restaurant also offers some dishes prepared instantly in show cooking. Thematic buffets. All inclusive offers, besides 3 main meals, snacks between meals and all kind of drinks (beverages, hot drinks, alcohol) and ice cream during the whole day. FACILITIES: Spacious terrace offers a swimming pool for adults, with a separate area for children, surrounded by sunbeds and sunshades. Bar service at the pool. Indoor Bar. CHILDREN: The complex HSM Club Torre Blanca offers the following facilities to guarantee a lot of fun for the whole family: mini club with entertainers, swimming pool, sports area, etc. Funny mascot called Sami joins the children in different games and activities. Also available baby cots and high chairs in the restaurant, at no extra cost. ADDITIONAL SERVICES: 24/7 reception. WIFI in common areas (no extra charge), WIFI in hotel rooms (extra charge), Internet corner (extra charge). Rent a car and rent a bike. We accept the following credit cards: Master Card, Visa. SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT: Daytime and evening entertainment, shows or live music various times per week. Mini golf, playground, sports area to play tennis, volleyball, football, etc. Billiards (extra charge) and table tennis in the complex. Possibility to practice sports in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your HSM Club Torre Blanca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.