Weather improved as the week went on, Hotel is located On the waterfront between two lovely sandy beaches, the sea is very shallow on the beach to the left of the hotel which is ideal for young families. The staff were very friendly, we did have a problem with the fridge but this was sorted by the time we went back to the from from the pool. You can use he tv without aying you just need to manually adjust the volume/stations with the switches on the telly. We were a group of 5 Gris who wanted a relaxing week, not many of the pubs we're open due to it still being early season, although a trip to the beach bar on the front is a must, as the food and cocktails are excellent. We stayed all inclusive but wanted a change from the food as it became very samey after a couple of days. Find Kennas Irish bar at he back of he hotel to the right, again food and drinks really reasonable with a good atmosphere. Would definitely go back even if it was to watch the sunset from the beach bar, this is a must.
- Also Known As:
- Sa Coma Playa Apartamentos Hotel Sa Coma
- Sa Coma Playa Apartamentos Hotel
- Hotel Sa Coma
- Playa Apartamentos Sa Coma
- Hotel Palia Sa Coma Playa Majorca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Palia Sa Coma Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.