Stayed there 14th may for a week half-board. Hotel was good all round in our opinion.
Plenty of variable food available for all tastes. I think that this week there were many holiday reps at the hotel so things were good. Enjoyed the indoor pool, spa and steam room/ sauna. Unfortunately weather was poor all week but for a few spells over 2 days. Too cold to swim in the outdoor pool.
Beach as mentioned by others did smell, seaweed not cleaned until end of holiday.
Visited Cala Millor the next beach along, much better than Sa Coma and much more going on in the town for shopping etc. Again as mentioned 90% german so some misunderstanding but generally friendly and willing to help. Generally hotel was good and ideal for a getaway to relax.
Rooms and hotel showed good cleanliness for Spain.
Had to dress for dinner but unable to get an iron from the hotel for the clothes and also no kettle in rooms lucky we had taken our own.
Transferred from the airport to bus station on the Line 1 bus located at airport cost 2 .50 euros runs every 20 mins and stops outside the station. Down into the bus station and catch the Tib 412 which took 1h 15 mins and cost 10.00 euros. Better than travelling 3hrs on the transfer bus going all over the area. See TIB for timetables.
Buses to Palma reliable 412 tib bus was the quickest ask desk for timetables etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blau Mediteraneo Hotel enjoys a paradisiacal setting on the seashore surrounded by more than 1.5 hectares of landscaped gardens. Experience a relaxing holiday in the beautiful natural setting of Punta de n'Amer with views from the terraces over the Mediterranean Sea.Blau Mediterraneo Hotel has a ISO 14001 international certification, meaning it is committed to caring for the environment, efficiently making use of resources and energy, controlling and substituting products for those that are more environmentally friendly, and recycling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Hipotels Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blau Mediterraneo Sa Coma
- Hotel Blau Mediterraneo
- Hipotels Mediterraneo Sa Coma, Majorca