Second time at the Blau Mediterraneo, so we new what we were getting. We had room on second floor this time, would have been better with higher floor room but on the second floor we were picking up the Lobby WiFi, plus close to the lift was handy, so we stuck with that. Hotel has superb facilites, used the steam room and indoor pool at the end of every day, which set me up nicely for my evening meal. Food was really good, Both Breakfast and Dinner, Restaurant Staff were also really helpful and pleasant. Outdoor Pool, Terrace and Pool Bar were nice and peaceful for relaxing, although pool was quite cold at this time of year, due to not being heated, but still managed a quick swim in it most days. Entertainment on every night at 9.15pm and we went a few times for a while before having a early night, being what we prefer on a relaxing holiday. Sa Coma is a quiet place with beautiful beach, as is S'Iliot which adjoins. Cala Millor on the other side is the biggest and more lively. Then you have Cala Bona which has a lovely small harbour/marina with some really nice restaurants round this area. This time we spent an afternoon in Porto Cristo which is a couple of miles down the road. This is one of the nicest places I have been to in Majorca/Spain. Lovely marina with some nice restaurants looking down on it, beautiful setting ! The Caves of Drach are also on the edge of Porto Cristo and also worth a visit.
The Hotel has mainly german guests although we new this from our previous visit. This did not bother us as we were there for peaceful relaxation. The Hotel is just under an hour from the airport and with Marjorca being little more than a 2.5 Hour flight from Scotland, wasn't to bad to get to ! Overall we got just what we needed from our break to the Blau, nice break in the sun to recharge the Batteries !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blau Mediteraneo Hotel enjoys a paradisiacal setting on the seashore surrounded by more than 1.5 hectares of landscaped gardens. Experience a relaxing holiday in the beautiful natural setting of Punta de n'Amer with views from the terraces over the Mediterranean Sea.Blau Mediterraneo Hotel has a ISO 14001 international certification, meaning it is committed to caring for the environment, efficiently making use of resources and energy, controlling and substituting products for those that are more environmentally friendly, and recycling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hipotels Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blau Mediterraneo Sa Coma
- Hotel Blau Mediterraneo
- Hipotels Mediterraneo Sa Coma, Majorca