The Coma gran was a great hotel, the location was really good being a 5 min walk to the beach. If you want a quiet room ensure to email hotel and request a room high up overlooking pool you will get noise from entertainment in hotel but it winds down by 11.30 otherwise you may overlook main rood with bars open a lot later. The rooms were clean and a good size the bathrooms are modern with great shower but apartments so need updated.
We stayed half board in hotel the food was really good quality better than other thomson family hotels we have stayed in including the orquoedia and Bonaire. The restaurant staff were lovely always smiling especially Maggie and aperta who were great with the kids.
The entertainment wasn't to the level it should be there were 3 main thomson entertainers jimmy was very good at his job and engaged well with the crowd the other two girls Courtney crush and gstar were nice girls but didn't have that engagement with the holidaymakers and stage presence that jimmy and others such as loopy lisa had. The evening shows were all singing acts all older singers Beatles abba etc. the acts should be more relevant to the holidaymakers as the majority of guest were in 30s but the acts would appeal more to people in 50s upwards. There was no acrobatic magic or animal acts which would have been more engaging for families.
The kids club and crèche were very good they looked after our children great. Leigh from the crèche was lovely and trickster vickster from kids club brilliant. Leigh-Anne from kids club lacked enthusiasm and made no effort when it was made clear it was our children's last day.
The pool bar staff were not really friendly at all. They didn't make any effort to talk to holidaymakers especially the bar manager. They should learn from the restaurant staff a thing or two about customer service.
Overall a great holiday and apparently the hotel is undergoing renovations around pool for next year. A splash park with some slides would be great similar to the one in the Bonaire in cala bona. Will Defo consider a return in a couple of years
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern apartment complex situated at 100 m. from the nice sandy beach of Sa Coma. The building consts of 17 studios, 187 one-bedroom apartments and 6 two-bedroom apartments. All equipped with complete bathroom, telephone, sat-TV, kitchenette, safety-boxes and balcony, lounge with sofa-beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coma Gran Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel Sa Coma
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa Coma, Majorca