Just got back from a week at the coma gran, it was brilliant. The hotel is very clean, rooms are perfect, we went self catering so everything was there for you to cook with. During the day the entertainment team keep everyone busy from kids to adults, with aerobics,water polo, quizs,football plus all sorts for children.
Night time entertainment is also very good, kids disco, bingo then singers, this lasts till about 11pm, you can then hear music from the near Britannia bar, but this stops around 1am, your on holiday so people who moan about music and people enjoying there selves needs to liven up abit!!
We ate out everyday, dugout bar just around the corner for a full English everyday was great, very nice owners too.
Britannia bar,cafe de la mar, b.i.c steak house also very very good
The place it's self is lovely and quiet, beach is very nice plenty of shops
I had a brill time and would definitely go back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern apartment complex situated at 100 m. from the nice sandy beach of Sa Coma. The building consts of 17 studios, 187 one-bedroom apartments and 6 two-bedroom apartments. All equipped with complete bathroom, telephone, sat-TV, kitchenette, safety-boxes and balcony, lounge with sofa-beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coma Gran Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel Sa Coma
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa Coma, Majorca