We had a great stay at the Coma Gran. The food was much better than we were expecting and both the local and Thomson staff were fantastic. The hotel sounds like it will be even better next year with the refurbishments due to be carried out and will be a great place to spend a family holiday. We did not have any problems getting sunbeds as other guest have mentioned but we were outside of the school holidays and it sounds like this will be less of a problem in future with the larger pool.
My only suggestions for improvement is for an earlier dinner time for small children as 7pm was too late for ours as they normally go to bed then. Also, the sofa beds were not great and reclined to such an angle that your feet were actually above your head. Our three year old daughter didn't mind but I would not want to sleep on them as an adult. Fortunately, we had booked a one bed apartment so we didn't have to.
- Also Known As:
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel Sa Coma
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Hotel Sa
- Coma Gran Aparthotel Sa Coma, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern apartment complex situated at 100 m. from the nice sandy beach of Sa Coma. The building consts of 17 studios, 187 one-bedroom apartments and 6 two-bedroom apartments. All equipped with complete bathroom, telephone, sat-TV, kitchenette, safety-boxes and balcony, lounge with sofa-beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Coma Gran Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.