We (5 adults) stayed at the Astoria Playa for ten days at the beginning of June 2013. The hotel has been refurbished to a high standard. Spotlessly clean inside and in the grounds / pool area. Very comfortable sun loungers. Fantastic food - quality and choice. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Evening entertainment was generally good and the management team seemed keen to chat to guests and get feedback. Yes, it would have been nice to have had a full length mirror in the room, but it was hardly the end of the world. The hotel is situated near to bars, shops, cafes and the beach. The marina and old town are definitely worth a visit. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Astoria Playa and would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Astoria Playa hotel**** is a hotel of modern design and great comfort, for adults only, located in Puerto de Alcudia, only 150 meters from the beach without architectural barriers.It is a perfect choice for those visiting Majorca as a couple, relaxing trip, for fans of sport, both cycling, hiking, Nordic walking.We have also in the area, routes of hiking, cycling promoted by Majorca´s and Alcudia ´s council.You can also play golf in Alcanada Golf course which is just 7 km from the hotel.This hotel offers 166 rooms, 2 spectaculars swimming pools and 3 Jacuzzis surrounded with our gardens.The hotel also provides free Wi-Fi connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Astoria Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astoria Playa Puerto Alcudia
- Hotel Astoria Playa Majorca, Spain