we stayed there at the beginning of May,the hotel is recently been refurbished to a very high stander ed.the food was excellent,and the staff is very friendly.the official rating is three star,but i would put it at four star.Alcudia has a nice long beach,and a lovely harbor.Pollensa is another town worth a visit.Apart from few tacky shops and bars its quite a nice place to chill out.plenty of places to walk and the bus service is pretty good.very enjoyable two weeks,except the last day when we had our bags stolen from the poll area,with all our passports,tickets,credit cards,phone,money amongst other things.what a night mare.The hotel staff were very helpful.I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Astoria Playa hotel**** is a hotel of modern design and great comfort, for adults only, located in Puerto de Alcudia, only 150 meters from the beach without architectural barriers.It is a perfect choice for those visiting Majorca as a couple, relaxing trip, for fans of sport, both cycling, hiking, Nordic walking.We have also in the area, routes of hiking, cycling promoted by Majorca´s and Alcudia ´s council.You can also play golf in Alcanada Golf course which is just 7 km from the hotel.This hotel offers 166 rooms, 2 spectaculars swimming pools and 3 Jacuzzis surrounded with our gardens.The hotel also provides free Wi-Fi connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Astoria Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astoria Playa Puerto Alcudia
- Hotel Astoria Playa Majorca, Spain