I traveled here last year with my girlfriend Sept 2012. The hotel was welcoming, we got there late so we were offered something to drink and shown to our room.
The room was very basic and we had the whole floor to ourselves. It wasnt the best as the hotel was not that busy so we felt a bit secluded.
The cleanliness of the room was not the best, rust in a lot of places and the door leading on to the balcony was not very safe.
The food was all German and not nice at all.
We had a few problems and the staff did not help what so ever.
The only good part was the location! Brilliant.
I would recommend people to look around and not settle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated 300 m away from the large and beautiful Alcudia beach. Apartments and Studios: Living room with two couches. Small kitchen. Bathroom. Heating /air-conditioning. Direct dial telephone. Sat-TV. Safety deposit box. Terrace. In addition, the apartments have a double bedroom. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool with separated children's pool. Table tennis. Billiard table. Miniclub. Children's playground. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Lounge bar with terrace. Snack restaurant. Pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Alcudia Beach Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcudia Beach Aparthotel Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Grupotel Alcudia Beach Puerto
- Grupotel Alcudia Beach Hotel Puerto
- Alcudia Beach Aparthotel Majorca, Spain