We only stayed here one night, a wedding in another hotel meant we were left without accommodation during the middle of our holiday. I booked here hoping that it would provide somewhere relaxing for a day between Palma and Port de Pollenca; it filled the brief for sure!!
The rooms were pleasant enough, outdoor adult swimming pool provided everything required (plenty of sunloungers) and the indoor pool, sauna, and gym were quite literally deserted, although they were something of a jewel in the crown of Maritimo if that's your thing.
The food here is astonishing, we were still talking about it at breakfast in our hotel in Port de Pollenca, how they can cater for upwards of 500 and still provide such and impressive range and quality and quantity (nothing runs out!!) is astonishing. If you like your food, and it's a big part of a holiday, book here!!
My only point to pick would be that the reception on the TVs (BBC 1 especially) was terrible, and the TVs in the rooms couldn't have been more than 22". I only raise this as a point because we were there Wimbledon week (Friday for Murray's quaterfinal if you must know), and it was almost unwatchable initially. On the upside there is a massive 55" Samsung in the lobby which they were more than happy to give out the controller for, and the picture did improve slightly with time. But seriously, it's a small thing, and it's the only thing they could improve.
Oh yes, and the service, personal, friendly, just like the resort itself
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 150 m away from the beach, surrounded by big gardens. Rooms: Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Terrace. Sport & Leisure: swimming pools with children's splash pool. Swimming lessons. SAP with heated indoor pool. Jacuzzi. Sauna. Turkish bath. Massages. Gym. Tennis courts. Beach volley Table tennis. Miniclub. Nursery. Children's playground. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast buffet. Hot and cold dinner-buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Snack restaurant. Services: Shop. Car, bicycle and motorbike rental. Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grupotel Maritimo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Maritimo Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Grupotel Maritimo Puerto Alcudia
- Maritimo Hotel Alcudia
- Hotel Maritimo Alcudia
- Grupotel Maritimo Majorca, Spain