Large hotel with good facilities. Very clean rooms and friendly staff. Restaurant was buffet style with a good selection of hot and cold foods. Unusually for such a large hotel didn't have to rush out in the mornings to get a pool lounger as the practice of people leaving towels on sunbeds didn't feally cause much problem with plenty of sunbedsto go round.
On the downside the pool side furniture was rather tired with badly soiled lounger covers and broken loungers. The other was the location, although busy with the usual shops and mimi markets not really in a central location and located on a busy road, and although near a bus stop the busses were usually full so worth paying the extra for a taxi to get around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 150 m away from the beach, surrounded by big gardens. Rooms: Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Terrace. Sport & Leisure: swimming pools with children's splash pool. Swimming lessons. SAP with heated indoor pool. Jacuzzi. Sauna. Turkish bath. Massages. Gym. Tennis courts. Beach volley Table tennis. Miniclub. Nursery. Children's playground. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast buffet. Hot and cold dinner-buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Snack restaurant. Services: Shop. Car, bicycle and motorbike rental. Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grupotel Maritimo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Maritimo Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Grupotel Maritimo Puerto Alcudia
- Maritimo Hotel Alcudia
- Hotel Maritimo Alcudia
- Grupotel Maritimo Majorca, Spain