We arrived back yesterday from our week stay at the Marina Delfin Verde Hotel. We had 3 adults and one infant aged 2 in our party. Overall, I cannot find any major faults with this hotel, making it a good 3star all inclusive place to stay. The rooms were a bit dated but never-the-less clean, with maid service every day. The pool area was cleaned every morning, and ALL the staff were excellent, with even the life guard (full time) collecting empty cups to keep the place looking tidy.
The snack bar had enough choice. It was not "eating out" quality food, but good enough for snacks and upto the standard required. (Yes they have toasties) The drinks available were faultless, and there were no issues with what ever you wanted at any time.
The restaurant food was slightly monotonous, but there was plently of choice, and it was cooked properly. We always eat out on holiday but we did eat in here a couple of times at night and in the day. The restaurant staff were excellent. This is better than other all inclusives we have visited with a similar rating.
Although our child did not use the kids entertainment in the day as he is only 2, the kids staff were excellent and kept the children happy with plenty of games and activities. The adults were also catered for with the usual archery / voleyball etc if required.
The pool was nice, and the kids pool was a decent size. Apart from sunbeds right next to the large pool, we never had an issue getting sunbeds. The sunbeds only go about 4 rows back anyway so you will not be far from the pool. Also, although the floor of the kids play area was very hot (black rubber), we just made sure our child had sandals on. He loved it.
We went out most evenings, but we did get back in time for the rest of the nights entertainment, where most people got involved. The only downside was we would have prefered the hotel to be located more towards the port, as there was a lot going on down there but it is only a 4euro taxis ride away. Within minutes walk from the hotel there are lots of bars and a fantastic beach where the sea is shallow for a long way out, making us more relaxed with our child. For a decent night for adults and kids, "Cheers bar" is a safe bet and is very good, but we did prefer the restaurants around the marina overlooking the harbour.
****Overall, the hotel is well worth staying at, providing you realise this is a 3star. After reading some other reviews, if you want luxurious accomodation and superb food, pay more and book a 4 or 5 star. Otherwise, in this price range, it is well worth considering.***
- Also Known As:
- Marina Delfin Verde Hotel
- Marina Delfin Verde
- Marina Delfin Verde Puerto Alcudia
- Hotel Marina Delfin Verde Majorca, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Marina Delfin Verde is located in the Bay of Alcudia, approx 300 metres from the beach of Alcudia. This area is well-known as one of the tourist resorts par excellence of Mallorca.The Hotel Marina Delfín Verde is distinguished for the high quality of its “All Inclusive” service, which is recognized year after year by some of the most important Tour Operators’ awards. The Hotel Marina Delfín Verde offers its’ guests the All Inclusive basis, with a wide range of activities which are suitable for all ages. Making this hotel the perfect setting for a wonderful holiday with your family.The facilities, location and surrounding area of the Hotel Mairna Delfín Verde make this the perfect choice for a family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hotel Marina Delfin Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.