First time in Majorca and I must say it is a very nice place with a lovely beach. The hotel was lovely and clean with excellent staff, food was very good with plenty of choice. Probably our only complaint was the lack of sunbeds although at 8.30 am there was a mad rush for them which is quite comical to watch but annoying when you realise they are not using them till the aft.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Marina Delfin Verde is located in the Bay of Alcudia, approx 300 metres from the beach of Alcudia. This area is well-known as one of the tourist resorts par excellence of Mallorca.The Hotel Marina Delfín Verde is distinguished for the high quality of its “All Inclusive” service, which is recognized year after year by some of the most important Tour Operators’ awards. The Hotel Marina Delfín Verde offers its’ guests the All Inclusive basis, with a wide range of activities which are suitable for all ages. Making this hotel the perfect setting for a wonderful holiday with your family.The facilities, location and surrounding area of the Hotel Mairna Delfín Verde make this the perfect choice for a family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Marina Delfin Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Delfin Verde Hotel
- Marina Delfin Verde Puerto Alcudia
- Hotel Marina Delfin Verde Majorca, Spain