We arrived on the 1st for a weeks holiday. This was our first holiday away with our 1yr old. We checked in no problem and our room seemed fine but on our first morning we found our bathroom infested with ants. If it was just one or two that would have been fine but they were everywhere!! We told reception who moved us straight away so can't complain.
The place is very clean. They even worked around our baby's sleeping pattern and came back to clean our room in the afternoon.
The food is basically what you expect. You pay for 3 star you get 3 star. None of us starved anyway so it was fine.
The entertainment was very loud at night and not really up to much (mr bean re runs and bingo).
The walls are very thin so please be considerate of other people if you're plannning on staying here!
All in all our stay here was fine. Nice for a week but i dont think i could have stayed any longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Hotel Lagomonte, located at the Alcudia Harbour, you will find a holiday atmosphere with a large variety of entertainment and recreational options, as well as sports. Undoubtedly a good option for holidays near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your BelleVue Lagomonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bellevue Lagomonte Hotel Port d`Alcudia
- Hotetur Lagomonte Hotel
- Hotetur Lagomonte Puerto Alcudia
- BelleVue Lagomonte Majorca, Spain