Travelling as two 18/19yr old friends, who had gone almost blindly into a deal via Groupon at the last minute. The pictures looked fabulous and all i can say is the views of the sea/cliffs/beach way exceed that of the pictures. However to get there it is 50mins via Taxi or over 2hours by coach (being one of the last stops) ended up costing us 74 euros one way!! An expensive that took a lot out of our set aside holiday money. The resort itself has many facilities, several pools, spa, tennis courts, mini golf ect perfect for young families. What we struggled to find was something to do or go out to around the area of the hotel, it is very set on its own, and the reception staff struggled to recommend us places. By luck we met up with an english couple (very german destination) and another friend and went out via expensive taxi and managed to find a few good clubs and bars that were open way into the morning. I would personally recommend if you want a more day full holiday to stay back towards Palma.
Secondly, after booking with a voucher we were very expectant that our room would not be to the normal standard they would give. However we had an amazing ground floor apartment overlooking the sea with a 5 min walk down to the beach. The view was unforgettable, to wake up everyday to that and to walk back everyday to where the bluest of seas almost blends into the sky itself, is truly breathtaking. We went self cater, and found that although food was reasonably priced in the supermarkets around you were not given an oven, and the stove took hours to heat up and we ended up eating out, which sometimes proved costly. The room was kept clean everyday. To my despair the cleaner found that it was okay to pick our clothes of the floor and place them in what the europeans wash their ...... Not okay, to find it happening every day. It is disgusting!! No cleaning tea towels, clothes, soap ect for the washing of our plates ect was provided, so that became a huge pile, which was left there when we left.
Overall an absolutely amazing holiday that I will never forget. Amazing place, Amazing view, Amazing.
- Also Known As:
- Blau Punta Reina Hotel Porto Cristo
- Blau Punta Reina Hotel
- Hotel Blau Punta Reina
- Blau Punta Reina
- Blau Punta Reina Resort Porto Cristo, Majorca, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blau Punta Reina Resort is ideally located between the beaches of Cala Mandía and Cala Estany. Blau Punta Reina Resort is set in large, well-tended gardens surrounded by cliffs overlooking the sea. Our Cala Mandia resort offers guests many places to stroll, relax and rest.Blau Punta Reina Resort is made up of 600 units in 2-3 storey buildings distributed across a large landscaped area. An additional 212 rooms are located in our main building. Blau Punta Reina Resort offers guests the comfort of a hotel with the independence of apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Blau Punta Reina Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.