It was our first time in Mallorca and we like it so much. Porto Colom
is very nice place with beautiful nature. We spent in hotel Cecilia
Club 10 lovely days. Accommodation was good, room was very day clean and big
enough for us. The beach is fantastic and just 2 minutes by walk from the hotel. The
food was delicious, we like so much pasta and lasagne, and also
typical Spanish paella was really good. Staff was very nice, helpful
and friendly. In the restaurant were very nice waitress. In the bar
were sometimes a lot of people, usually in the evening, but Pablo,
Ruben, Kristina, Ana and Pilar were very fast and hard working.
Entertainment was really good, we joined a lot of activities, we liked
morning fit, zumba fitness, beach volley, ping pong, riffle shooting,
archery, latin lesson and water tonic gym. We liked so much Carlitos, he
is really professional and experienced entertainer with good language
skills. We were on holidays in Egypt and Turkey and there were also
good entertainers, but I have never seen somebody like Carlitos. He
was always joking with people and gave them positive energy. He is the
best entertainer I have ever meet. Sasa was also funny, really nice and
friendly Italian latin dancer. We joined all fitness program with
Anna, she was friendly and nice, every time with the smile. Water
tonic gym was a little bit difficult because swimming pool is deep,
but she changed the situation to positive one. We loved zumba with
her, I have never attend such a great zumba fitness class. We enjoyed
variety shows in the evening, it was very funny. And also professional
shows was brilliant, especially flamenco show was amazing. But we saw
that there is also amphitheater in the hotel and they don´t use it.
Maybe it will be better to use it because inside was very hot and lot of people
stayed outside and did not play bingo, did not watch the shows a did
not dance dance group.
My daughter is old to join mini club, but we could see that girls in
mini club are very good with children a kids love them. We liked to
watch mini disco because the all entertainment team love kids and
create positive and nice atmosphere.
I would like to recommend this hotel to everybody, we spent a really
nice family holiday there. Thanks to everybody.
- Also Known As:
- Ola Aparthotel Cecilia Hotel Porto Colom
- Ola Aparthotel Cecilia Porto Colom
- Ola Aparthotel Cecilia Hotel
- Ola Aparthotel Cecilia Porto Colom, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ola Aparthotel Cecilia is an apartments complex, located a short walk from Cala Marcal beach in Porto Colom, Mallorca. It is made out of different Mediterranean style buildings, over 3 floors, distributed most of them around a central area, with a swimming pool in that has a children section, surrounded by terraces and sun-beds where you can sunbathe, chill out and enjoy the sunny weather of Mallorca.The activities of our animation team enhance the stay of children and adults,inviting to enjoy the open air sport facilities. All in all, the Ola Aparthotel Cecilia, is an ideal resort to enjoy your family holydays by the beach in Mallorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ola Aparthotel Cecilia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.