This hotel seriously needs updating on arrival the receptionist was very helpful the room was not ready for us so we sat in the bar until it was which was shut mite I add which I felt not right because were all inclusive but found out later u hav to go to the pool bar on the 3rd floor when that one is shut. The rooms are ok but every where smells damp. The food is terrible unless you are French then u will be ok we are not fussy eaters but I draw the line at carrots for breakfast and the same ones for dinner and even tea. My husband likes meat but everything is on the bone and all tastes the same my two year old lived on pasta and chips and I had salad every meal because it's the only thing that looked fresh but even that was not fantastic. We booked to stay here for 11 nights but enough was enough after 9 and we booked flights home the staff are very friendly and work long hours but this hotel should put it does not cater for the English it's all French and they seem to love it. I would not go back to the Maria Louisa seriously needs updating needs new menus and more staff and needs to cater more for the English but if you like bread you are blown in because that was fresh everyday but hey ho it has to be the french love it.
- Also Known As:
- Hsm Maria Luisa Hotel
- Hsm Maria Luisa Portals Nous
- Hotel HSM Maria Luisa Portals Nous, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IN GENERAL: The 3* hotel HSM Maria Luisa stands out for its family and friendly atmosphere, offering high quality service and helpful and customer oriented staff, it is situated in a privileged area of Portals Nous. It is ideal for family holidays, focused on children´s fun and joy. The hotel opens from May to October. LOCATION: The hotel HSM Maria Luisa is situated in Portals Nous, a peaceful and pretty residential area on the east coast of Majorca, in Calvia municipality. The closest sandy beach is only 150 m away, the beach of Oratorio is only 5 minute walk from the hotel. The famous sports port Puerto Portals is full of luxury yachts and is visited by famous people who frequent the many bars and restaurants of this area. In the proximity there are various golf courses, the closest one is Real Golf Bendinat, 2 km away from the hotel. It is also worth mentioning the existence of marine and dolphins´ park “Marineland”, one of the biggest and most attractive in Europe, it is a compulsory visit for children. Palma is 9 km away, the airport 16 km. There is a public bus service to the capital, the nearest bus stop is situated 400 m from the hotel. ROOMS: The hotel offers spacious double and single rooms with lively and warm colours. All with bathroom, air conditioning, safety deposit box (extra charge), telephone, WIFI (extra charge), satellite TV and balcony. There are some rooms that can allocate families with 2 children (on request).GASTRONOMY: The hotel offers half board or all inclusive. The restaurant with an extensive buffet offers a wide selection of cold and hot dishes, wide variety of desserts. Thematic buffets, there is also a Spanish corner offering typical dishes every midday. Drinks in half board are not included in the price (dinner). All inclusive offers, besides 3 main meals, snacks between meals and all kind of drinks (beverages, hot drinks, alcohol) and ice cream during the whole day. The clients are asked to wear suitable clothes for dinner. FACILITIES: In a beautiful and spacious garden there are 2 swimming pools for adults, one of them with a separate area for children, both are surrounded with sunbeds and sunshades. Bar service at the pool (from June to September). In May and October the hotel offers indoor swimming pool. Small gym. Indoor bar. Spacious common areas, games room. CHILDREN: As it is a family hotel, it is focused on children. It offers playground, mini club, mini golf and swimming pool for children. Childrens buffet in the restaurant (in summer). HSM mascot Sami´s birthday party takes place every week (from June to Septmeber). Also available baby cots and high chairs in the restaurant, at no extra cost. ADDITIONAL SERVICES: 24/7 reception. WIFI in common areas (no extra charge), WIFI in hotel rooms (extra charge), Internet corner (extra charge). Rent a car and rent a bike. Massage service (extra charge). We accept the following credit cards: Master SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT: Daytime and evening entertainment, shows or live music various times per week. Billiards (extra charge), tennis courts, French bowls, volleyball, squash, mini golf and table tennis in the complex. Possibility to practice sports in the area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Hotel HSM Maria Luisa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.