Beautiful African themed hotel in its own grounds. Service impeccable. Hotel breakfast delicious. Lobby is amazingly furnished. If beaches and Ports an important part of your stay then hire a car. The island is easy enough to navigate.
Be careful on room choice: we (2 adults, 2 children) booked an African Junior suite, which was SMALL. What it lacked in size, it made up for in lavish decoration, though for kids, the walk-in shower and separate toilet just made things hard for us. Note to management: the bathroom and toilet doors open into each other and are totally unmanageable for a three-year old in the middle of the night! Plus the extractor fan needs to go in the toilet area!! Urgently!!
We saw round a 'Mallorca suite' (traditionally furnished without the theming), which was much more suitable for families, with sliding doors onto a totally separate lounge area (for the kids to sleep in) and a big marble 5-piece bathroom. If coming for a summer holiday we'd stay in this or interconnecting.
One of the main reasons we booked this hotel was for the indoor pool - seeing as we stayed during December. The pool facility was nice, but as it was shared with the spa, we were inundated with complaints for our children's loud shrieks. After shushing them for just about every other experience on the island, it seemed mean not to let them play in the pool. Instead we suffered the embarrassment of comments and dirty looks. Perhaps the management would consider a children's hour each day? Or simply advise that it's not suitable for children.
Also, the jacuzzi needed to be turned right up during the winter months.
Changing facilities here are inadequate. More dirty looks thrown all round, when I walked into the female changing rooms and didn't close the door quick enough behind me. Again, management, maybe have the door opening the other way round so passers-by can't see all the way in!
On the whole I'd definitely return. These are just small niggles that could easily be ironed out. The outside pool area looked stunning, though closed for winter.
- Also Known As:
- Lindner Golf & Wellness Hotel
- Lindner Golf And Wellness Resort
- Lindner Golf & Wellness Hotel Portals Nous
- Lindner Hotel Wellness
- Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort Portals Nous, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Royal Bendinat Golf Course, just a short drive from Mallorca's capital Palma, near the beach and not far from the luxury marina of Puerto Portals, the Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort Portals Nous is located, surrounded by magnificent greens. Only the failed African residential design with many unique items and much love to detail inspires and fascinates its viewers and invites you to dream. The large luxurious Bahari Spa, a wellness oasis, which leaves nothing to be desired, the charming and child-friendly outdoor area with swimming pool, lawns and great views of the golf course and excellent gourmet cuisine will make for happy holiday fun for all ages. For meetings and events promise sun-drenched terrace and conference rooms with modern technical equipment ideal conditions. Here you have to give up nothing - except the daily routine.The Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort Portals Nous is a spa resort with an exclusive range of beauty and spa treatments, a golf hotel, that golfers' hearts beat faster, and a family-friendly holiday home for individual and nice (short) holidays in the south west of Mallorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Lindner Golf & Wellness Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.