For two stars, the hotel as a property was OK ... clean, service ok. Old equipment, but still bearable.
What was not bearable was the TERRIBLE NOICE… every night till 5 am or later we had a feeling we are sleeping in the middle of a pub overcrowded with drunk people. Why? There are pubs with gardens just in front of the hotel windows. And the biggest disco in Peguera – yes, the entrance is also there.
When you close the window, you immediately have 40 degrees inside and the noise is still really bad.
So if ever back to Mallorca, then never to hotel Playas the Peguera.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 2 star Hotel Playas de Paguera is situated around 100 metres from the Playa Palmira beach in the popular resort of Paguera on the south west coast of Majorca. The hotel is approximately 35km west of the capital Palma and the Son Sant Joan International airport, and a few steps from the commercial centre of the resort where you will find a good selection of bars, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Playas Paguera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playas Paguera Peguera
- Playas Paguera Hotel Peguera
- Playas Paguera Majorca/Peguera, Spain