Firstly, Peguera is a great location..25 min drive to Palma/beautiful west coast and has a good mix of people from Spain and Germany (friendly, chatty people not drunken loud mouthed yobs) The hotel is central to the main street with plenty of lovely restaurants, bars and shops. There isnt a hotel car park (beacuse of location) but 2 seconds round the corner is a free car park.
I stayed for 10 days with my husband and 5 month old son and we were given a ground floor garden room with a lovely patio (2 sunbeds, parasol and table/chairs). They had also put a decent travel cot in the room with a lovely mattress for our baby. The room was easy to access with the pram through the beautiful grounds at the back of the hotel. Room and bathroom were very clean. The gardens and pool area are beautiful - the views from the pool are fab - straight over the beach - which can be accessed from a gate. There is also a lovely indoor spa area and tennis court. We booked breakfast only and it was taken in a huge room overlooking the beach. The was a massive choice of hot and cold food..and champagne if you wanted. The staff were always very friendly and happy to help. This hotel was just perfect!!
If there were any small pointers..the maids were a little too keen to clean - even when a do not disturb was on the door - which isnt really a bad thing and there are no hotel sunbeds on the beach - they cost about £10 to rent 2 so its maybe best to use the small "beach/sandy" area infront of the gardens - which are literally on the beach anyway! It was also handy reaching distance of Palma and the fantastic aquarium and also the beautiful west coast of Mallorca including views of Dragonera, town of Valldemossa and Deia..stunning!! Round trip via Soller on way home takes half day. We had a great holiday and would love to return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on Peguera beach and surrounded by lush greenery, the Hesperia Villamil hotel is a piece of paradise. Our prime location is an ideal spot to enjoy a holiday by the sea or your favorite activity such as golf or water sports. The hotel will be closed from November 29, 2013 to January 29, 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hesperia Villamil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hesperia Villamil Hotel Peguera
- Hotel Hesperia Villamil
- Hesperia Villamil Peguera
- Hesperia Villamil Majorca/Peguera, Spain